If your little ones have been missing their wellies over the summer, here's a fun reason to get them out. This activity can be a fun way to practice counting and colours, as well as teaching your little ones about cause and effect.
What you will need:
- Thick paper
- Non-toxic Childrens Paint
- Pair of wellies
- Cello tape
- You may wish to use a tuff tray if you have one.
- Using the tape, stick your paper down in the tuff tray or on the ground, in an area you are happy to have it take place. I would recommend outside due to paint splash and little one not staying on the paper.
- Place large splodges of paint around your tuff tray if your using one.
- Pop your child's wellies on and let them go stomping!
We hope you and your toddler enjoy this activity and we can't wait to start getting messy and enjoying lots of activities at Toddletown Day Nursery in Godalming.
Posted on 8th August 2019
Return to the previous page