Make your own bunny crown!
We hope you've been enjoying our simple activity ideas. Continuing with our Spring theme, here's one the children will love...creativity and the chance to dress up!
To make your bunny cronw, you will need:
- Soft baubles or tissue paper (if neither is available you could improvise with painting).
- Marker pen
- Soft measuring tape if available.
- Measure your child's head using your soft measuring tape (if you don't have a measuring tape you can use the paper itself to find the correct size).
- You will probably need to tape two pieces of card together for this step. Add a little extra to your measurement to allow for overlapping before cutting your paper to the correct size.
- Measure the card around little one’s head to confirm size, then use sellotape to tape the card into a circle to fit around your child's head.
- Cut two large bunny ear shapes.
- You will also want to cut a rectangle shape for what will later be the bunny’s teeth.
Steps 4 and 5 can be done before you do the activity to avoid too much waiting around for the little ones if you prefer.
- Allow little ones to decorate the ears with baubles, tissue paper or paint.
- Stick the ears to the back of your crown and the teeth you cut earlier to the front.
- Draw on eyes, nose and whiskers.
Your bunny crown is complete! Can you hop around like a little bunny?
Posted on 15th April 2019
Return to the previous page