Easter Activities in Godalming
Spring-time and Easter Fun!
We’ve put together a list of 11 things to do in and around Godalming for those days you’re not at nursery!
Some things are free to do and others do have a small charge so please check the websites and details before you go!
Fingers crossed for dry days, but if the weather isn’t on your side there’s a few indoor options and activity ideas to try too!
Plus we’ll be posting lots of activity ideas for you to try!
1. From mid-April, go and see the bluebells! Surrey has so many beautiful spots, such as the Bluebells at Winkworth Arboretum Bluebells | Surrey | National Trust
Maybe you could take some paper and a clipboard to do your own drawing of the bluebells? Or take some photos to recreate them at home?
2. He’s super strong, he’s super long…and he’s at Alice Holt! Super Worm at Alice Holt.
Can you be a wiggly worm? How far can you travel like a worm?
How about making a super wiggly worm puppet sock?
We’d love to see your Superworm inspired activities!
Can you draw a picture of your favourite animal from your visit?
Or make a model of the animal with playdough?
6. Visit RHS Wisley and get planting or be crafty with an activity every day. From sowing a carrot seed to grow at home into the Easter bunny’s favourite snack, to making a daffodil plant label, an Easter bunny paper hat or Easter egg crafts. Take home your creations and lots of ideas!
7. Who doesn’t love a National Trust Easer Egg Hunt? Have you tried the giant Easer egg hunt at Hatchlands Park?
8. Enjoy some time in the beautiful Phillips Memorial Park, Godalming.
Go on a nature hunt! Splash in puddles! Spot signs of spring!
9. Make some cookies with character! How about designing your cookies in advance and challenge each other to create each other’s design?
10. Take part in an Easter wreath activity at Godalming library at their children’s craft event.
11. If it’s time for some indoor, soft play fun, you could head over to the Hen house in Haslemere
Toddletown Day Nursery in Godalming is not affiliated with any of the links mentioned above
Posted on 29th March 2022
Return to the previous page